Friday, September 2, 2011

Can't Spell Wedding without WOWZA!

Guys,

Get this, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!! I'd love to spend several paragraphs explaining the emotions we're feeling individually and as a couple, but I'd much rather try and get some sleep.  Honestly, I'll probably just lay on the futon like a kid on Christmas Eve because when I wake up I'll be going to meet my bride.

What does this mean for you?  This means you can start praying for us RIGHT NOW! We're embarking on quite the journey of pursuing a godly marriage.  We're accepting any form of prayer as we begin a new chapter in life.  Thanks in advance.

I'm sure we won't be blogging as we sail the 7 seas (gulf) on our honeymoon, but be sure to check back for updates on the adventures we'll encounter when we're back.

See you when we're married!

No comments:

Post a Comment